Hope you’re doing great. Real quick, I don’t have to tell you this, but the weather in Boca Raton and South Florida for that matter has been un-frickin-believable this week!
A few weeks ago, I dropped a hint that I was working on a new program inside Boca Fit Body. You see, for a while now I’ve been bombarded (in a good way) with a ton of questions regarding nutrition, more recipes, more meal plan ideas, more tips, more variety, more, more, more!!
So I got to thinking about how I can help everyone out. Jen, personal trainer here and also nutritionist, is already packed with private coaching clients, meal plans for private training clients & bootcamp clients…so she doesn’t exactly have the capacity to work with another 10 people, let alone 35-40 people!
That’s when I got a great idea from one of my longest standing clients to hold a Meetup group at a local restaurant. A real casual setting where Jen and I could teach a ton of new up and coming trends, techniques, and strategies to eating better and still have a ton of fun like interactive challenges, prizes, and games.
So we called it:
How many times have you heard someone say “Diet is 90% of your success!” or 80%, 75%, 67%? Well, I’m not going to be that guy to tell you a specific number but I can tell you that if Jane and Joan were both trying to lose weight and Jane exercised hard but ate like crap, while Joan ate right with little exercise….
I’m not saying Joan’s gonna look like a million bucks but she’ll be a heck of a lot better off than Jane!
So it’s no secret that what you eat holds a ton of weight (hehe, pun intended) on your fat loss and fitness success.
But as obvious as that is, there’s still a boat load of confusion over what to eat! Do you eat carbs? meat? dairy? low-sugar? fat-free? I can go on forever…
Well consider “The Boca Fit Body Project” your source for clarity, education, strategies, and fun.
Starting Tuesday October 18th 2011, and continuing twice per month, we’ll be holding a meetup group for anyone, current client or not, who wants to come and learn exactly just what foods are getting people in the best shape.
Now a couple things about this group:
1. This is pure content only. This isn’t one of those timeshare-like get togethers where you have to buy promotional crap or anything.
2. Regardless if you’re just starting to learn how to eat healthy, or if you’re looking for brand new information and strategies, you’re gonna get a TON of content out of it!
3. There will be regular interactive portions to each meeting. For example, we will be having a Hot Seat where one person (who wants to participate of course) will have the spot light on them and we will put together a custom meal plan and strategy for them! Other examples will be fun quizzes, challenges, prizes, and giveaways.
4. You’re not gonna be fed any “fluff” or recirculated information. You’ll be learning strategies that we use with our personal training clients and ourselves to get them in great shape!
5. Each session will be held by yours truly and our other trainer and nutritionist Jennifer DiGuardi.
6. Here’s the best part: The group will meet every other Tuesday and will be hosted by our good friends at “Juice and Java” on St. Andrews Blvd in Boca Raton.
The dues for each session of The Boca Fit Body Project are $25 for current full-time boot camp clients and $30 for guests/promotional clients. Your dues include a delicious and healthy 2-course lunch at Juice and Java, as well as gratuities, and tax.
So basically for $25, you get an awesome lunch and oh by the way…nutrition strategies that will get you looking and feeling a ton better!
So here’s the deal. I have to call the restaurant a week in advance with a heads up as to how many guaranteed people will be joining in. So if you’d like to reserve your seat at the table you can either:
1. Call us at (561) 756.8982 and pre-pay/reserve your seat
2. Email Jennifer at Jennifer[at]bocafitbody[dot]com no later than next Tuesday October 11, 2011 to guarantee your seat!
The session will run from 11:30am-1pm. The session will start promptly at 12:00pm so no worries if you can’t make it by 11:30am (that time is for ordering/mingling, etc).
I can’t friggin wait for The Boca Fit Body Project. It’s going to help so many folks out, and I just hope you’re one of’m!
PS. Remember we meet at Juice and Java, 21316 St Andrews Blvd, Boca Raton FL 33433. from 11:30am-1pm.
PPS. For $25 or $30 you’re getting a lunch, gratuity, tax, for a delicious and healthy lunch as well as a ton of ready-to-use and proven fat loss nutrition strategies!